If there is one Bundt Cake recipe you need, its this. Its moist and so delicate in texture that it will have you coming back for more.
117g Almond Flour
206g All Purpose Flour
1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
214g Butter (room temp)
300g Granulated Sugar
3 Large Eggs (room temp)
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
183g Whole Milk (room temp)
40g Creme Fraiche
1 orange (zest)
20g Double Dutch Dark-Cocoa
1) Preheat oven to 350F. Grease and flour your bundt pan.
2) Measure the almond flour, all purpose flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
3) Combine and mix the milk and creme fraiche. Set aside for later use.
4) In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream the butter and sugar on medium low speed until you achieve a light and fluffy consistency. This should take 3-4 minutes.
5) Then add the eggs one at a time, make sure its fully incorporated before adding the next one. Don't forget to scrape the bowl. Now add the vanilla and the orange zest. Mix to combine.
6) On low speed add 1/3 of the flour mixture, mix until combined then add 1/2 of the milk mixture, mix to combine. Continue to add the flour and milk in increments until its all combined.
7) Now take about 400g of the batter into a bowl and sift the cocoa powder. Mix to combine and make sure to not over mix.
8) Scoop the vanilla mixture into the pan and then continue scooping the chocolate batter. Continue with this process until complete, then either take a skewer or a butter knife and run it through the cake batter to create a pattern and to combine the two mixtures together just a bit.
9) Place it now in the preheated oven and bake for 45-60 minutes. Depending on the pan being used, the cooking time will differ. The deeper the pan the longer it will take to finish baking.
10) Cool the cake in the pan for about 15 minutes then invert it onto a wire rack to cool off completely.
11) I keep leftovers in the refrigerator and it keeps fresh for a few days.